Monday 2 November 2009

jedburgh 10k


a small posse of westwoods joggers popped down to jedburgh for a challenging 10k,all did very well.
Gillian ,Brendan,Norrie & Joyce took part.
[along with a number of others]
gillian said:The Jedburgh 10km was a different experience from Saturday's 5km park run. A race on a much larger scale. Having done the halfie there quite often I decided to give the 10k a go for a change. Nobody had told me thay kept all the hilly bits from the halfie in the 10k course and removed the long flat straights. Between that and the wind I found it one tough race. Good value for a £10. And although I was puffing to much to appreciate it I'm told it was a very scenic course. Watch time was 57.50 which will do me fine on a day and course like that

No comments:

Post a Comment