Tuesday 20 August 2013

This just in from colin sheal

Dear Running Friends
I’m doing my 9th Great North Run on Sunday 15th September, however this will be the first time in all of the many races I've entered over the years that I will be running for charity.
I'm running to support The Brain Tumour Charity and in memory of a good running friend whom I met at the Great North Run race many years ago who sadly died from this disease last November.
I’d be truly grateful for anything you can give towards this great cause.  If you wish to sponsor me, please donate through the website below and remember to tick the Gift Aid box if you are lucky enough to pay tax!
Also, it would be wonderful if you would forward the link to anyone you know who may like to donate money to this cause.
Many thanks
Colin Sheal

No comments:

Post a Comment