Monday 23 February 2015

Women Run Strong

Avril wrote, i just wanted to let you know about a new event, Women Run Strong, which i am organising which I think should be of interest to your group.

Sunday 26 April 2015 @ 11.30
Hilton Hotel Dunkeld
5km and 10km options - trail run through stunning scenery

I would love if you and some of the women in your group could join me for the run and rewards - jelly babies, glass of bubbly, lunch, spot prizes.
 There's also a pool and spa so they can get away from it all and pamper themselves. 

You can find all the info on www.womenrunstrong.com

Share your joy, fears and running experiences on www.facebook.com/womenrunstrong


Just wanted to let you know that I have an early bird discount running until 22 March, £5 off the entry fee.

It would be great if you could circulate this message. Thank you so much.
I can offer a discount for a group of 10 or more.
 let me know if anyone is interested & we can get 10 together

No comments:

Post a Comment